The Answer Racing AR-1 helmet is our best value helmet ever, all while passing two of the toughest safety standards by exceeding D.O.T. and ECE . A dual-density EPS liner helps to absorb both large and small impacts while a highly developed ventilation system consisting of two large intake ports and four large exhaust ports help keep you cool in the hottest conditions.
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 safety standard
- Meets or exceeds both ECE 22-05 and D.O.T. FMVSS 218 safety standards
- Shell made of injection molded Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Sculptured, dual-density, EPS impact absorbing liner
- Removable/washable liner is made with moisture wicking fabrics
- Flexible rubber nose piece helps deflect roost
- Two large front air intakes and four rear exhaust vents help keep you cool – Weighs 3.15 lbs / 1428 grams (size large)
Adult Size Chart
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||6 5/8 - 3/4||53 - 54cm|
|S||21 5/8 - 22||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56cm|
|M||22 7/16 - 22 3/4||7 1/8 -1/4||57 - 58cm|
|L||23 1/8 - 23 5/8||7 3/8 - 1/2||59 - 60cm|
|XL||24 - 24 3/8||7 5/8 - 3/4||61 - 62cm|
|2XL||24 3/4- 25 3/16||7 7/8 - 8||63 - 64cm|
Youth Size Chart
|YS||18 7/8 - 19 1/4||Y-SM||48 - 49cm|
|YM||19 3/4 - 20 1/8||6 Y-MD - 7||50 - 51cm|
|YL||20 1/2 - 20 7/8||Y-LG||52 - 53cm|
How to Measure Your Head
- Use a soft measuring tape to measure the circumference of your head about 1 cm above your eyebrows. Make sure the t ape is at the same height all around your head when measuring
- If you do not have a soft measuring tape. Use a string in the same way as indicated above to measure your head. Then lay the string straight and measure it with a ruler.
- If you cannot measure the head of the person who the helmet is for, measure the inside of of a current helmet or a hat they wear frequently
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DHZ MOTO users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.