Designed, tested and produced with the highest level of Pro Taper quality. The gold series chains are purpose built for today's demanding 4-stroke bikes and ATV's. Pro Taper chains are manufactured with lightweight, ultra high-strength chromoly steel alloy for added performance and durability.
- Premium gold series XRC-ring motocross style chain.
- Lightweight, ultra high-strength chromoly construction.
- All components use a Pro Taper exclusive heat-treating process to aid in the lifespan and durability of the chain.
- The XRC uses proprietary XRC-ring technology that was tested exclusively to handle the extreme temperatures and conditions of off-road riding and racing.
- Average tensile strength of 8,500 pounds.
- Designed for up to 750cc applications.
- Includes a clip-style master link.
- 120 links.
Note for installing X-ring chains: As X-ring chains are wider than standard roller chains, when fitting an X-ring chain to a motorcycle that was fitted with a non O-ring chain as original equipment, it is essential to check that there is proper clearance of the engine cases near the countershaft sprocket and any other places of close contact. Failure to do so could result in damage to the chain and motorcycle and could ultimately cause the chain to fail.
- YZ125 250
- YZF250 450
- RM125 250
- RMZ250 450
- KX125 250
- KXF250 450
- KTM 125 150 200 250
- KTM 250f 350f 450f
- Nearly all motorcross bikes
- Premium gold series motocross chains
- Lightweight, ultra high strength chromoly construction
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DHZ MOTO users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.