Pro Taper Contour SX Race Handlebar
The Contour is ProTaper’s most popular handlebar. Oversized diameter handlebars, without crossbars, were invented and patented by ProTaper in 1991. This design allows the handlebar to flex more and absorb impacts better than conventional bars, offering the rider more comfort and less fatigue without sacrificing bar strength. The Contour Handlebar utilizes a computer-profiled 5mm wall design and is up to 20% lighter than other bars, yet up to 40% stronger. It is the most affordable way to get your hands on the most sought after handlebar design in the world.
- 1⅛" (28.5mm) tubing at the clamping area
- Made from proprietary 5mm 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Most affordable balance between fatigue life, impact strength, and impact-absorbing flex
- High-tech, stress-relieved, shot-peened and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Clutch-side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch- and peel-resistant
- Plastic end plugs keep the elements out and provide a stronger base for grip ends
- Weighs only 1.55 lbs. (720 grams) without pad
- Bar pad included
A (Width): 800mm
B (Height): 87mm
C (Rise): 54.5mm
D (Clamp Area): 216mm
E (Sweep): 54mm
F (Control Area): 195mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DHZ MOTO users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.